[torqueusers] requesting gpus

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Fri Feb 3 02:08:18 MST 2012

-snip-

1) Moab Version: 6.0.2 - due for an upgrade anytime
2) yes  - and I can get jobs there with gpus as a gres but that doesn't count them right
3) > checknode n121 | grep Configu
Configured Resources: PROCS: 12  MEM: 94G  SWAP: 96G  DISK: 137G  GPUS: 2

But I think moab is not getting to play a role. I've looked at logs but confess that I've not turned up the logging level yet.

Gareth