[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.1.4 available for general availability

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Dec 18 18:17:59 MST 2012

Hi all,

Adaptive Computing is pleased to announce the general availability of
TORQUE 4.1.4. Several fixes and a few enhancements were added to this
build. For a complete list of changes see the attached CHANGELOG.

The tarball can be downloaded from
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/support/download-center/torque-download/
torque-4.1.4.tar.gz<http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/downloads/torque/torque-4.1.4.tar.gz>

We would like to remind everyone that TORQUE is now available on GitHub.
Our project can be found at https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque.
4.1.4 is a repository in that project.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible. We had great
participation from the community. The contribution from the community is
tremendous and we are very grateful for the feedback and help

Regards

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing