[torqueusers] RE : How to run mpirun of intel on torque

David Roman David.Roman at noveltis.fr
Sat Dec 15 02:49:28 MST 2012

Thank for your reply, I think that it can be my solution.
Could you show an example of script please ?

David

De : torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org [torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org] de la part de Brian Haymore [brian.haymore at utah.edu]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 14 décembre 2012 19:56
À : Torque Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: [torqueusers] How to run mpirun of intel on torque

There are no quotas present on the scratch file systems. So for you to be getting a quota limited  message tells me that somehow the tool you're using is trying to write something to your user home directory. You should look  to clean up some of your home directory to bring yourself below your quota limit .
--
Brian D Haymore
University of Utah

"Coyle, James J [ITACD]" <jjc at iastate.edu> wrote:

  I have a script that I run from /var/spool/mom_priv/prologue whenever a josb that
requires all the cores on the node.  This script kills any user level processes that are not
the job owner or a torque manager.

  This gets rid of any effect of users who should not be logged on to the compute node, that
is who have just ssh’d in rather than using qsub –I

   I clean out scratch space on exit with epilogue if it is a dedicated job.

    You could couple this with techniques to prevent ssh logins durin the job
(For jobs which dedicate the node, have prologue disallow logins from other users,
and restore normal function on exit.)