[torqueusers] How to run mpirun of intel on torque

Coyle, James J [ITACD] jjc at iastate.edu
Fri Dec 14 11:28:08 MST 2012

  I have a script that I run from /var/spool/mom_priv/prologue whenever a josb that
requires all the cores on the node.  This script kills any user level processes that are not
the job owner or a torque manager.

  This gets rid of any effect of users who should not be logged on to the compute node, that
is who have just ssh'd in rather than using qsub -I

   I clean out scratch space on exit with epilogue if it is a dedicated job.

    You could couple this with techniques to prevent ssh logins durin the job
(For jobs which dedicate the node, have prologue disallow logins from other users,
and restore normal function on exit.)