[torqueusers] How to run mpirun of intel on torque

David Roman David.Roman at noveltis.fr
Fri Dec 14 05:52:50 MST 2012

Hello,

I am sorry, but my english is really sad. I thank you for your patience for that.
I installed TORQUE 4.1.0, with MAU 3.3.1. I compiled OPENMPI with option --with-tm=/usr/local/torque.
I disallowed ssh connections for my users on executable nodes. In /etc/ssh/sshd_config I set
AllowGroups root admin
This works fine.

But now, I install MPI Intel Librarie and Ifort.
When I open a interactive pbs session:
qsub -I -l nodes=2:ppn=8

I am connected on a node.

I run mpi job

mpirun -genv I_MPI_FABRICS_LIST tmi ./my_program

But it can  not start, because it cannot connect on the other node.

If I append users in AllowGroups  of  /etc/ssh/sshd_config it works.

But if I do this, all users can connect on executable nodes, without use torque, and this is bad.

How can I do to disallow ssh connection without torque or make mpirun of intel works like openmpi, without ssh connection allowed for users ?

Thank you

David