[torqueusers] Migration to GitHub

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Dec 3 11:18:10 MST 2012

All,

Last Friday we proposed that we migrate TORQUE to GitHub, and so far the
response has been a resounding yes. Barring major objections between now
and then, we are planning to flip the switch this Friday (December 7th) in
the morning. We'll send out a corresponding email. In addition to
announcing the switch, we'll be publishing:

- Contributor Guidelines
- Quick Start Guide
- Links to Tutorials for git and GitHub

Please let us know if there's anything else that you feel would be helpful.
We are optimistic that this shift will help us better communicate and
coordinate our efforts.

Cheers,

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer