[torqueusers] [torquedev] Proposed Migration to GitHub

levin li levin108 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 07:26:59 MST 2012

David,

I support this idea, github makes developers easy to fork this project,
to submit patches, and to submit issues, we have many opensource
projects on github, it makes it easier for developers to join in the
projects that hosted on github, and I think git is a more powerful tool
than subversion, and it provides so many useful functions, I like the
method that we submit patches to mail list using 'git send-email', which
makes others more easier to review patches.

So, I think it's a great idea, if it was hosted on github, I would like
it more to submit patches to make torque better.

Thanks,

Levin