[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.1.1 available

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Aug 30 14:34:11 MDT 2012

TORQUE version 4.1.1 is now available for general download.

There were several bugs fixed in this version of TORQUE. Several deadlock
issues were fixed around the combination of job arrays and routing queues.
x11-forwarding was fixed for interactive jobs.
There were fixes for memory corruption and double free.
There were 5 memory leaks that were fixed.
The mail feature we re-enabled. It had been removed in earlier versions of
TORQUE 4.x

For a complete list of fixes see the CHANGELOG.

We want to thank The University of Michigan, NOAA, University of Florida,
LBNL and Cray for their help in finding and fixing many of the bugs for
this release. We also appreciate the contributions made by others to the
code base.

The tar ball for this release can be downloaded at the following URL.
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/support/download-center/torque-download/torque-4.1.1.tar.gz

Thanks again for all of the help. The feedback from the community is what
makes TORQUE the best it can be.

Regards

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing