[torqueusers] Gathering accounting information

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:43:16 MDT 2012

On 08/27/2012 06:30 PM, Shade Alabsa wrote:
> Thanks for replying. I have looked Ole Holm Nielsen script and when I
> tried running it the script told me I had no accounting files. I've
> started looking at the script but it's slow progress with me. I will
> look at the other one as well. Thanks!
>
> Shade

Hi Shade

For the standard output report:

pbsacct  /path/to/your/server_priv/accounting/file_names

which are probably somewhere in your Torque/PBS server.

You can use shell file name wildcards to select a range of time in the
file_names,
say, 201207?? to get a report for July/2012.

I hope it helps,
Gus Correa