[torqueusers] Gathering accounting information

Shade Alabsa shade34321 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:19:59 MDT 2012

I'm fairly new to Torque and I was trying to get a feel of how other people
get their accounting information from Torque's accounting logs. I know it's
possible to write a script that parses those logs but my scripting skills
just aren't there yet and limited and previously we were using gold but due
to complications after updating it Gold no longer works. I've looked for
tools through google but most seem out of date or I couldn't find some sort
of source code to look at. Thanks!

Shade Alabsa