[torqueusers] Torque 2.5 end-of-support

Pablo Fernandez pablo.fernandez at cscs.ch
Fri Aug 24 02:47:59 MDT 2012

Yes, I read that... and there is no explicit date of end, when others have.

It seems strange that 2.4 and 3.0 are being discontinued, but not 2.5,
hence the question. What I would like to know is that there is work
being done on the 2.5 series, and it will be in the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
pablo