[torqueusers] qdel with regulat expressions

Grigory Shamov gas5x at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 14:44:19 MDT 2012

Hi,

Oops, I was wrong. qselect returns list of JobIDs that indeed can be passed to grep but for no use. It can select by names, with qselect -N parameter, but doesnt accept globs there? So one can try to choose jobs by other parameters of qselect (submission time etc) if they are known!

--
Grigory Shamov