[torqueusers] Call For Test Cases

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Mon Apr 30 11:36:02 MDT 2012

That is great but what use cases or QA tests are you already covering?

I am running torque-4.0.1 with maui-3.3.1 as the scheduler and I usually test with some simple MPI tests using openmpi-1.4.4 (what I have installed now). These MPI tests are simple things like hello world programs that run mpi tasks across several nodes and report back with task numbers and hostnames. I have some more complex MPI tests but the simple ones have to work first before I move onto them.
--
Steven DuChene