[torqueusers] assigning resources to a queue

Christina Salls christina.salls at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 24 10:00:16 MDT 2012

Hi David,

      I tried using that synax and had a problem:

Qmgr: set queue hydrology resources_default.need_nodes=<n020>
qmgr obj=hydrology svr=default: Unknown resource type
 resources_default.need_nodes

This is what ended up working for me.  Thanks again for your help!

Qmgr: set queue hydrology resources_default.neednodes=<n020>
Qmgr: print queue hydrology
#
#
#
# Create and define queue hydrology
#
create queue hydrology
set queue hydrology queue_type = Execution
set queue hydrology resources_default.neednodes = <n020>
set queue hydrology enabled = True
set queue hydrology started = True
Qmgr:

--