[torqueusers] server_managers cannot submit jobs?

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:53:00 MDT 2012

All,
I just upgraded from torque 2.5.10 to 2.5.11

Now when 'I' try to submit even an basic interactive job I get:

qsub: Job rejected by all possible destinations (check syntax, queue resources, ...)

I tracked it down to the fact I have my account listed for server manager:

set server managers = bdandrus@*
set server managers += root@*

If I take my account out, I am able to submit jobs again.
This wasn't an issue in the past, but it may have been a few versions past.

I don't want root to be able to submit jobs, so that part was good, but _I_ want to be able to!

Any insight would be helpful

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School