[torqueusers] can user limit max jobs running

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:20:59 MDT 2012

The slot limit is exactly what I'm looking for, but:

* It is not mentioned in our man pages. I read now the man page on
clusterresources.com, which is quite different than our installed man page.

* It works on one of our clusters, but on a second one I get "qsub: Bad Job
Array Request." Does this feature have to be enabled? Or is it only
available from a certain version? The cluster it works on is qsub version:
2.5.10, and the one it does not work on is version: 2.4.12.