[torqueusers] init script not stopping pbs_server process with 4.0-fixes

Stephen Fralich sjf4 at uw.edu
Mon Apr 16 14:24:07 MDT 2012

I've also observed that -TERM does not actually cause pbs_server to shutdown in v4.0. It reports receiving the signal in the log, but does not actually ever shut down. I waited 10 minutes and it still had not shut down. I killed it with -9, but unfortunately when I started it back up it no longer knew about any of the queues and removed all the jobs.

Stephen