[torqueusers] how to install torque on a stand alone machine

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Mon Apr 16 11:41:48 MDT 2012

You would simply run the pbs-mom process, the pbs-server process and assuming you are using the pbs-sched server, that as well all on the one system. You would also add the single host name into the /var/spool/torque/server_priv/nodes file and the same hostname in the /var/spool/torque/server_name file as well.
--
Steven DuChene