[torqueusers] torque svn access?

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Mon Apr 2 23:08:50 MDT 2012

Yes, I was able to pull the new sources this afternoon and this evening I got all of my 264 test systems updated to the new code. After fumbling around a bit it does seem like maui and torque are communicating now and properly processing jobs.

Yahoo!

Thanks to all of the folks implementing fixes and features in the torque-4.X tree!
--
Steven DuChene