[torqueusers] maui and torque not communicating

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Mon Apr 2 23:06:50 MDT 2012

This evening I was able to update all of my 264 test systems to the torque 4.0-fixes stuff and after messing around with log levels all of a sudden maui and torque seem to be communicating and processing jobs. Unfortunately I have no idea if the changes in torque 4.0-fixes tree did the trick or what. When I first brought it all up but before messing around with log levels, it seemed to be in the same non-communication state between maui and torque server.

It is working now though as far as I can tell. I will continue to test with the various test jobs I typically run on a new server.
--
Steven DuChene