[torqueusers] Job arrays don't show up in pbstop output

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Sep 29 17:27:15 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hi all,

I e-mailed Garrick and he sent me the latest code he had. He said he did not update it to include the new job arrays. Someone with perl expertise may want to do that.

Garrick suggested we take this over. I suggest we add it to the contrib directory and make it part of the distribution.

Regards

Ken