[torqueusers] File staging syntax

Lukasz Flis l.flis at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Thu Sep 29 04:30:41 MDT 2011

Hello,

We hit this issue in Cyfronet after migrating our grid clusters to
Torque 2.5.8.
File staging in CREAM stopped working so we had to patch things a bit on
the CREAM side.

Stagein syntax accepted by 2.5.8 requires additional escaped inverted
commas:

Example:
#PBS -W
stagein=\'foo at gloria.d-grid.scai.fraunhofer.de:/tmp/foo,foo2 at gloria.d-grid.scai.fraunhofer.de:/tmp/foo2\'

As a workaround please specify:
PBS_MULTIPLE_STAGING_DIRECTIVE=no
in site-info.def and apply attached patch to /opt/glite/bin/pbs_submit.sh

I hope that helps

Best Regards
--
Lukasz Flis