[torqueusers] Job arrays don't show up in pbstop output

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Tue Sep 27 15:23:10 MDT 2011

We made changes to pbstop some time ago for array jobs and then a more recent round of changes for the new job array display notation. The version probably does not work for array jobs with the older notation anymore.

I'd be happy to provide it but would rather it were blessed by Garrick.  It seems his USC perl-PBS site has been disabled for some time. Perhaps getting the actual code into the contrib. directory of torque would be possible.

Garrick are you still on this list?

Gareth