[torqueusers] Two problems with a routing queue

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 16 10:28:21 MDT 2011

Ken Nielson wrote:

> [...]

Hi Eirikur and Ken

I had a similar problem some time ago,
and I found it useful to extend the time of completed jobs on the queue.
Note that the unit used is seconds.
If you don't have a high volume of jobs this is not a problem

qmgr -c 'set server keep_completed = the number of seconds you want'

Also, and this may be a question to Ken as well.
What makes 'afterok' to be true?
Is it an empty stderr?
Something else?
Often times programs dump warning messages [not errors] in stderr,
the job ends 'OK' but stderr is not empty.
I prefer to use 'afterany' because of this doubt.

Thank you,
Gus Correa