[torqueusers] Two problems with a routing queue

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Sep 16 07:07:19 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

When you set a job dependency TORQUE needs to know which job and under what conditions. If there is no record of a job TORQUE does not know what to do. Did the job finish correctly? did it fail?

Why can you not submit the second job while the first job is still available?

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing