[torqueusers] File staging syntax

André Gemünd andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu Sep 8 01:59:22 MDT 2011

Hello everyone,

is it possible that the -W syntax changed again between 2.5.5 and 2.5.8? We were using 2.5.5 without problems, but since I upgraded to 2.5.8 yesterday, PBS scripts with more than one file per staging line failed with "illegal -W syntax". I had to change the scripts to use seperate -W lines for every file. I didn't see this in the changelog, or maybe I just missed it?

Greetings
André

--
André Gemünd
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing
andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tel: +49 2241 14-2193
/C=DE/O=Fraunhofer/OU=SCAI/OU=People/CN=Andre Gemuend