[torqueusers] Allocate job on node only if it requested by job node properties

Alexandr Baskakov avb at ssau.ru
Fri Oct 28 06:51:32 MDT 2011

Thanx, for answer.
 >BTW, in your example, nodes=2:ppn=8:bigmem, will never run. You probably mean to say nodes=1:ppn=8:bigmem+1:ppn=8.

Yes, I mean "nodes=1:ppn=8:bigmem+1:ppn=8".

In Maui, there is a standing reservation parameters, that can be used SRCFG.

SRCFG[bigmem]      PERIOD=INFINITY
SRCFG[bigmem]      CLASSLIST=batch
SRCFG[bigmem]      HOSTLIST=n3

But there is no ACL properties in SRCFG to allow use node n3 only if "bigmem" node's properties requested by qsub.

--
Alexandr Baskakov, Samara State Aerospace University
e-mail:	avb at ssau.ru