[torqueusers] Queue Node Type and ppn

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 26 15:04:47 MDT 2011

Hello,

Yes. It catches only qsub script. What I did was to make it check all the arguments as well as file. There are tons of options for qsub and most of the time we don't have to  about ckecking all of them. Overall it got quite complicated with what I wanted wrapper to do. If you want I can send you mine just to build on it. Let me know.

Sreedhar.

--
Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.