[torqueusers] Queue Node Type and ppn

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Mon Oct 24 14:32:01 MDT 2011

Hi Jan,

I'll stick my neck out and state that the only way to reject jobs based on the nodes and ppn as you would like is to use a submit filter.

The rest can be done with reservations for each type of nodes and queues/classes that can access those reservations, or maybe just with types and defaults on queues.

Gareth