[torqueusers] 2.5.8 PAM module fails

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Wed Oct 19 10:27:09 MDT 2011

FWIW, we also saw the same symbol problem on our CentOS/NPACI-Rocks 5
cluster, with 2.5.8.  I'm currently in the process of reverting our MOMs
to 2.5.5, and will work on figuring out what went wrong, why it didn't
show up in our testing, etc.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab