[torqueusers] An issue when using pbs script to invoke different cpus from different nodes.

Ralph C. Bording rcbord at vims.edu
Wed Oct 19 02:34:01 MDT 2011

Hey, you can check to see which nodes (resources) are being use a couple of different ways. Try  "qstat -n" while the job is running. You can also use "pbsnodes -a" if you know the PBS jobid you can look to see which nodes the job is running on that way too.
To try that use
qstat -u username
That will get you the jobid.
pbsnodes -a | grep jobid will get you something close to qstat -n.
Cheers
Chris

Sent from my iPhone