[torqueusers] disable -I option to qsub

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:43:14 MDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM, David Beer <dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com> wrote:

> [...]

I would say in this case the easiest way would be to use the
disallowed_types queue attribute, which was designed specifically for
this use case (as well as for sites that wanted to disallow non
rerunnable jobs from a queue where they could be preempted)

from the pbs_queue_attributes man page:

disallowed_types
                 List of job "types"
(interactive,batch,rerunable,nonrerunable,fault_tolerant,fault_intolerant)
that are not allowed in this queue.

                 default value: all types allowed.