[torqueusers] disable -I option to qsub

Janusz Mordarski janusz.mordarski at uj.edu.pl
Mon Oct 3 14:28:01 MDT 2011

And I am interested in enabling it! so hope there will be answer to your
and my question. In my torque 2.4.8 installation somehow interactive job
submiting is disabled.

On 10/03/2011 08:55 PM, Jeffrey J. Nucciarone wrote:

> Is there an easy way to disable interactive shells qsub --I) either
> via pam rules or changes to torque config?  I need to find a way to
> keep users from easily obtaining a command prompt.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Jeff

Dept of Computational Biophysics and Bioinformatics,
Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology,
Jagiellonian University,
ul. Gronostajowa 7,
30-387 Krakow, Poland.
Tel: (+48-12)-664-6380