[torqueusers] Determine job resources in job script?

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Tue Nov 22 14:00:26 MST 2011

Using Torque (currently running 3.0.1) Is it possible to determine the
resources allocated to (or requested for) a job from inside the job script?

I am particularly interested in the "vmem" resource, which I hope to use
to limit Java VM heap size automatically depending on the job submission

Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
  Senior Research Scientist      333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025
   Phone: ++1 (650) 859-3379      Fax: ++1 (650) 859-2743
    torsten at synapse.sri.com        http://www.stanford.edu/~rohlfing/

      "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"