[torqueusers] Determine job resources in job script?

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Tue Nov 22 14:00:26 MST 2011

Greeting!

Using Torque (currently running 3.0.1) Is it possible to determine the
resources allocated to (or requested for) a job from inside the job script?

I am particularly interested in the "vmem" resource, which I hope to use
to limit Java VM heap size automatically depending on the job submission
arguments.

Thanks!
   Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
  Senior Research Scientist      333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"