[torqueusers] UC Torque deletes all jobs of user on same node

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Tue Nov 22 03:49:48 MST 2011

Have a look to see if you are running epilogue scripts that clean up
/dev/shm for you.  We had exactly the same issue, the script naively
assumes that a user has only one job on the node and removes all the
files belonging to the user which kills any other jobs.  When running on
just one system the files are not created.   We have had to set the Moab
configuration to include "NODEACCESSPOLICY UNIQUEUSER", I don't know if
Maui has the equivalent.

Regards,

Martin Rushton
HPC System Manager, Weapons Technologies
Tel: 01959 514777, Mobile: 07939 219057
email: jmrushton at QinetiQ.com
www.QinetiQ.com