[torqueusers] Want to let pbs script use different cores from different nodes.

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 15 21:07:12 MST 2011

Hi all,

Suppose I've two nodes with one have 8 cores and the others have 16
cores.   I want to write a pbs script which can use these 24 cores from
these two nodes at the same time.  What's the the corresponding command
should be used in the pbs script?  Any hints will be highly appreciated.

Regards
--
Hongsheng Zhao <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
School of Physics and Electrical Information Science,