[torqueusers] No current maintained web monitoring interfaces, job_monarch and pbswebmon broken

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Tue Nov 15 17:45:38 MST 2011

I spent all day trying to get job_monarch working and only meet with dismal failure. The jobmond.py daemon runs but does not seem to communicate with ganglia or torque. After much debugging and looking at the underlying python code I finally gave up.

The various example python scripts packaged with the pbs_python module source seem to work just fine so I know the pbs_python bits work OK.

I then downloaded pbswebmon only to discover it has never been updated for the 4.X versions of the pbs_python package and gives an error when it tries to query jobs.

It seems that neither one of these web based job control monitoring packages is maintained any longer. Are there any current web based open source torque monitoring packages available?
--
Steven DuChene