[torqueusers] The issues on using -o option.

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Nov 9 00:05:12 MST 2011

On 11/09/2011 12:57 PM, Gabe Turner wrote:
> You need to put it in each mom's config. It's usually at
> /var/spool/torque/mom_priv/config on each compute node.

I use suse, see the following for detail:

zhaohongsheng at node32:~/Castep_test> cat /etc/issue

Welcome to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2 (x86_64) - Kernel \r (\l).

There aren't the  /var/spool/torque and /var/spool/torque/mom_priv/
directories at all in my case.  Any hints?

Hongsheng Zhao <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
School of Physics and Electrical Information Science,
Ningxia University, Yinchuan 750021, China