[torqueusers] The issues on using -o option.

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 8 20:49:55 MST 2011

On 11/09/2011 12:28 AM, David Beer wrote:

> [...]

Thanks a lot, I've read the following notes for the above
$job_output_file_umask parameter from the webpage you mentioned above:

----------
$job_output_file_umask
Format: 	<STRING>
error files. Values can be specified in base 8, 10, or 16; leading 0
implies octal and leading 0x or 0X hexadecimal. A value of "userdefault"
will use the user's default umask. This parameter is in version 2.3.0
and later.
Example: 	$job_output_file_umask 027
-----------

But, anyway, I'm a newbie of torque.  I cann't figure out how should I
use the this command for my case.

I've tried use the following line in my pbs script:

$job_output_file_umask 027

But, I finally find the following content in the result out file:

zhaohongsheng at node32:~/Castep_test> cat out
/opt/gridview/pbs/dispatcher/mom_priv/jobs/467.node32.nxu.edu.cn.SC:
line 14: 027: command not found

Could you please give me some hints?

Regards