[torqueusers] using non-privileged ports

"Carlos M. Cámara" carlos.camara at wimasis.com
Wed Nov 2 02:31:22 MDT 2011

  Hi Martin!!

I use Torque without privports and Munge and it works fine. The first
reason that comes to my mind is that you compile the client with
--disable-privports, but somehow not the server or that in your server
is still working the privport version.

Another good reason for this to not work could be a firewall rule that
is avoiding the communication.

All best.