[torqueusers] Qstat

Seb sebast2600 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 31 14:53:12 MDT 2011

Hi all,

I am using torque (pbs_server and pbs_sched) for managing my jobs in linux cluster. My trouble is qstat -a (me as a user) only see my jobs, cannot find any jobs submitted by others. However, qstat -a with root user can see all jobs. If anyone could give me some slight, I would appreciate it. Thanks.