[torqueusers] Possible bug in configure script (torque 2.5.5)

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Wed Mar 30 13:48:00 MDT 2011

Hi Michael,

> It's not a bug in configure.  It's a bug in maintainer.  ;-)

ok, I'm not familiar with this problems, so I didn't know the source of
the problem.

> Try running "autoheader" and then try the ./configure
> --with-tcp-retry-limit=2 again.  I bet it works this time.  :)

# autoheader
configure.ac:1408: /usr/bin/m4: builtin `mkstemp' requested by frozen file is not supported
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
autoheader: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1

I'll do the include by hand, but will be nice if someone fixes this
issue for future users.

> Michael
Thanks a lot,
Cheers,