[torqueusers] create queue not counting in node job count

Thibault jujubre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 30 09:06:20 MDT 2011

You get it!
This job should be able to run without an (executive?) slot, but
should be limited by the  queue configuration (set queue bs_runs
max_running = 3).
This is about jobs which use nearly no cpu time, but prevent sub-jobs
requiring the full node to run. As this is a small cluster, it is
quite annoying :(
Thank you for your help
Thibault