[torqueusers] Empty output/error log file

Michael Krause grid-admin at mpib-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Mar 25 05:50:58 MDT 2011

> /dev/sdb1     ext3    917G  414G  457G  48% /scratch
>
> as you can see the /scratch partition is not full...
still, those 1M files might be the problem.

Are those files temporary or do they belong to the result set?
Will they be copied back to your head node and deleted afterwards?
I guess you use /home with nfs to get your results back?

Please check "df -i", too. A good way to exclude inode problems is to
run 8 jobs and issue "df -i" during computation.

--
Michael - MPIB Berlin