[torqueusers] time to write .o and .e files

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 12:34:58 MDT 2011

Hi,
I have noticed that if I submit my job with "#PBS -l nodes=1", the output and
error files (.o and .e files) are available only at the end of job (when the job
finishes). However if I submit with "#PBS -l nodes=CNODE", where CNODE is the
node name, the .o and oe files are available while the job is running and their
content are updated periodically. The later is much preferable though.

If you think it is a bug, please consider that or if you know the reason, please
let me know.
Thanks,

// Naderan *Mahmood;