[torqueusers] queues are not working after master node reboot

Torbjorn Dahl Torbjorn.Dahl at newport.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 10:44:14 MDT 2011

Ok, looking good!
At least we will have done our bit even if there aren't a lot of people.

Torbjorn
Torbjørn S. DAHL, MEng, PhD, MIET, ACGI
Reader in Cognitive Robotics - Leader of the Cognitive Robotics Research Centre
Newport Business School - University of Wales, Newport
City Campus, Usk way, Newport NP20 2BP, UK
e-mail: torbjorn.dahl at newport.ac.uk     web-site: http://staff.newport.ac.uk/tdahl01
phone: +44 (0)1633 432344    fax: +44 (0)1633 432307    skype: torbjorn.s.dahl