[torqueusers] queues are not working after master node reboot

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 16 11:08:31 MDT 2011

Hi Lloyd,

Sorry. I should have been clear with my problem in the email. Jobs are starting, but on the wrong nodes. I explained the whole thing in my last email. Other that that I don't see any error messages, etc. Since jobs are ending up on wrong nodes, some times jobs are killed after a while as big memory jobs need more memory but they end up on less memory nodes.

With the queue settings we have it should work fine as it was working very fine until we rebooted the master node. I have tried everything else with any success.

Thanks,
Sreedhar.