[torqueusers] queues are not working after master node reboot

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:18:55 MDT 2011

Hi Steve,

First, thank you for writing. We have just 6 queues. Could you please clarify on modifying include files? If I can resolve it without having to rebuild torque it would be great. If that is the only solution, then I guess I will have to.

Thanks once again. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Sreedhar.