[torqueusers] queues are not working after master node reboot

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 16 07:35:32 MDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sreedhar. I am new to this mailing list. I have a quick question on queues. I would really appreciate it if some one could help me with it. Very recently, we rebooted the master node. Since then the queue settings are not working on our cluster. It used to be fine until the reboot. We haven't changed anything in settings. Moab is the scheduler. I have tried to restart both pbs and moab and still jobs end up in the wrong queue.

I have looked into documentation but didn't find anything related to this type of problem. I would really appreciate if if some one could help me.

Thanks,
Sreedhar.