[torqueusers] another mom running

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 06:31:27 MDT 2011

># grep pbs /etc/init.d/*

root at server:/# grep pbs /etc/init.d/*
/etc/init.d/pbs_mom:# Provides:          pbs_mom
/etc/init.d/pbs_mom:# Should-Start:      pbs_server pbs_sched
/etc/init.d/pbs_mom:#    cp debian.pbs_mom /etc/init.d/pbs_mom && update-rc.d
pbs_mom defaults
/etc/init.d/pbs_mom:NAME=pbs_mom

I think it is the standard script in the contrib folder.
>What does: initctl list | fgrep -i pbs say ?

root at server:/# initctl list | fgrep -i pbs
root at server:/#

At this time I can not reboot the server however i will try to see if I can boot
the os interactively to see what is really happening.

// Naderan *Mahmood;